Aleph is an open-source off-chain P2P (peer-to-peer) network featuring a decentralized database (inc. file storage), computing, and a DID framework. Aleph allows your blockchain-enabled app (dApp) to securely access trusted off-chain data or computation through cross-chain connectivity and our client libraries.
To build dApps without centralized components. Data storage and business logic run on Aleph's unstoppable decentralized network instead of a centralized service such as AWS or Google Cloud.
This is the first generation of fully decentralized apps.
- Decentralized Database
- IPFS Storage for images and documents
- Virtual Machines
- SDKs to interact with the Aleph Network
- DEX (Decentralized Exchange) Order Book - Running on Aleph's decentralized database.
- Document Certification - Guaranteed by Aleph's trustless system.
- KYC Metadata - KYC (Know Your Customer) meets DID (Decentralized Identifiers): seamlessly onboard new users. A single KYC can now be used multiple times.
- NFT Metadata - Fully decentralized NFTs when NFT metadata is stored on Aleph.
- Document Management - In-house customized DMS running on Aleph's decentralized file storage and database.
- Cloud Storage / Website Hosting - Host your static website built in HTML+CSS+JS on the Aleph network.
- Real-Time dApp - Build real-time DApps without off-chain workarounds that work across multiple chains.
- Social Apps - Censorship-resistant Social Media App.